Help!!!quick!!!

_Suicidal_Freak_

Oh to be back there again, it's been 8 yrs since I started HS but I remember the days. The best thing to do is to be yourself. DO NOT sacrifice who you are to fit in. If you are urself youll find people to fit in with. Clothes wise go to hollister, every teenager I see out there has a hollister this or that on. Apprently the less clothing you were and the tighter the clothes, even for guys, it's a the in thing to do. But seriously relax and be yourself. Another way to "fit in" is to join a sports team. Think of a sport you like and get in to it and you'll be just fine.

I was 4 11 and weighed 90 pounds and I just moved to the US a yr before I started highschool. I joined the wrestling team and by sophmore year I was 5 5 and wrestled in the 130 pound weight class and a lot of people got to know me and I got to know them. I was very shy but I wqas myself and made friends that way. I don't expect you to be all calm about this but you seem to be in control and know deep down that you'll be ok. Like I said be yourself.