loveless22

I am in a new relationship but it is a long distance relationship We have talked to eachother on the phone every day for the last 2 months, she would call me or I would call her, but this last week it feels like I am the one always calling her, her tone of voice has kind of changed as well, I am going to visit her this weekend and she says shes excited about me coming. Should I stop calling for a few days? Do you find guys who call too much a turnoff? Do you think her feelings have changed or is this standard since we've talked so much already?

I would think that if she found it a turnoff, it wouldn't suddenly cause an issue two months down the road. Sometimes people just seem distant... there are so many potential reasons that you should definitely folllow DNs advice in the meantime. Besides, she told you she was excited... take her at her word.

Should I stop calling for a few days? Do you find guys who call too much a turnoff?

When you really like someone, or at least when I do...I want them to call. I like talking to them everyday..even if it's just for a minute. I'm not saying like 10 times a day or anything...or asking "why didn't you answer the phone?" I know as time goes on, and you get used to being with that person...there may be days that you don't talk every day.

None the less... phone calls are a good thing.

Thanks for the replies, I didnt call her for a couple days but she called me tonight and told me how much she misses me. She was not feeling well earlier in the week so that was the reason. I think I have self esteem issues and cannot realize why someone so great is interested in me in the first place, so if some time goes by I convince myself that shes over me and make myself sick about it. Yes, I have met her, we met in vegas actually, instantly clicked and spent three great days together. I dont know what to do to stop myself from assuming the worst, I sound like a loser I know. I've just never felt this way about someone so quickly and intensely before. Anyways everythings great for the moment, I think part of my problem is that I am always looking ten miles down the road for something to go wrong, maybe I'm too much of a pessimist.

^^^ yeah, what he said. ^^^

Seriously, you have to have faith/trust in yourself, her and your relationship if you want it to succeed. Secondly, talking isn't always communication (meaning, if you are having concerns, you should feel free to voice them to her - and vice versa). Communication is key in LDR.