on a more positive and upbeat note...

yes....and the day i felt good about what i was doin for me i knew i had moved on in life.I am doin very well now got my CCNP finally with 100% on the last troubleshootin exam....yay.

My best friend is movin back to town so ya we will celebrate once he and all others come back....its party time!

I will probably go for the big daddy of all exams CCIE in a year or so.

Not lookin back ever now.....hope she is doin very well in life and gets the best of the bestest. thats about it.

The way I see it, when life gives you lemons. You got two choices, cry, or make lemon juice. When the breakup happens you just have to move on, eventually, because the only other option is to stay living in the past. To move on you have to grow into a bigger person.

I figure my breakup happened because even though I knew our relationship wasn't working, and was hamstringing my life, I loved my ex too much to end it. I guess the universe just forced my hand a little bit.

I figure my breakup happened because even though I knew our relationship wasn't working, and was hamstringing my life, I loved my ex too much to end it. I guess the universe just forced my hand a little bit.

i'm the same. i loved him too much to ever break up with him. he was (or so i thought) too great of a guy to let go, no matter what obstacles we faced. of course, i try not to think of it this way now, because he's not as great of a person as i thought, and i have an obligation to myself to move on and let go.

i knew it was bad when i was talking on the phone with my dad today, who NEVER tries to talk about emotional issues with me, and he said, "this guy was not good enough for you. he was weak and didn't treat you right. GET OVER IT."

I know I am. I have a new GF now who is simply amazing. 3 months dating, no arguing, no fights, just the 2 of us being happy together. I dont worry what my gf is doing, and it is all smooth sailing. it is amazing to be with someone kind and caring who gives "us" a fair chance rather than keeping me around while looking to see if there is better out there.

life is so much better for me. I thought my ex was my world, but it was a world filled with pain, misery, mistrust, jealousy, and BS.

we all hate changes like a breakup in our lives, but they happen for a reason. I hope my ex is doing well, but dont care either way what she is doing. she is just a chapter in my life.

It's been some really serious ups and downs in the last 10-11 or so weeks since the break. (together 7 years) But, yes I think I am doing better. I think

I started doing better the day I left that emotionally abusive realtionship.

That was the day I said, "I love you with all my heart, but I won't let you do this any more." I want a good life~and I deserve it. I never thought I would have the courage to do it...but

I did and it gets better little by little....

It's been some really serious ups and downs in the last 10-11 or so weeks since the break. (together 7 years) But, yes I think I am doing better. I think

I started doing better the day I left that emotionally abusive realtionship.

That was the day I said, "I love you with all my heart, but I won't let you do this any more." I want a good life~and I deserve it. I never thought I would have the courage to do it...but

I did and it gets better little by little....

good for you. i know it hurts, but you did the right thing.