Should I say something, Im sorry?

I feel that I did something and dont know if I should say sorry. I went to the party she invited me to where her family was. We had fun, partied and danced up to 2am from 6pm the night before. Her aunt kept a tap of beers to pay, every 5th beer, I paid $10. Well late that night my friend - the girl that I am interested in said for me to pay the money, but I said I just paid the money not too long ago. Well, she felt that I didnt trust her aunt. Another thing, the family is spanish (Peruvian), so I apologized and gave her a hug. But I feel that maybe I said something wrong or offended her or her family. I wrote her an email the other day saying I had fun. Called her two days ago just to say hello and I havent heard anything back from her.

Did I offend her. Do I say Im sorry, because I dont know if I did something wrong, but dont want to be the bad guy here. So what should I do, call and ask her to do something this weekend and say that I apologize, email her?

Spanish and Italian families are incredibly close - this isn't just a cliche', this is an observation I'm making based on personal experience - if you have offended her aunt, you might have offended the entire family.

You could ask her if you've offended her, but don't apologize unless you're sure you've done something wrong.