When she left me she told me that she would decide what she wants, and if she wanted me back or anything she would be too prideful to say so because thats just how she is. So should i ask her? Should i break NC for this, because here i am holding onto something and cant let go until i know for sure.

You don't need to ask her because she is already giving you her answer. Every minute of everyday that goes by that she doesn't feel more strongly for a relationship with you than she does her pride in not contacting you is another negative answer.

So how many more times must you hear the word "no" in this way before you decide for yourself that she is not for you?

im really not trying to be a pain but, i really do think that she will come back, once her and her new guy dont work out, or shes gotten what she needed to get out since it seemed she felt she was held back and couldnt do the things she wanted. as much as i want to think she isnt going to come back...i cant.

i dont know how to give up hope though.

Something that has worked for me is to overanalyze, beat myself up, completely exhaust myself thinking about the situation. Then the hope goes away with your energy...but eventually your energy comes back sans the hope...