Desparately Need to Confide in someone.

Desparate One

Failure… It's better to sleep on what you plan to do than to lie awake because of what you've done....

GOD, Please give me the courage to return to my starting point so I can make an immediate U turn in my life……my road is no longer a continuous freeway but an unstable, dangerous curve with warning signs. I am way beyond caution signs – I have ignored the yield signs and have taken a dangerous, wrong turn and it's a one-way road as I have no understanding in my life… right here, in this very moment, I need someone to talk to…. I am desperate and need help….and I know there may be a way out….by ending a life that meant so much to me.

THis is my first time on a forum like this and want to insure I've done this right before I start where my life ended.....

where there is life there is hope

aways, in a blink of an eye the world can change, all you have to do is be there.

All of us here have been on what looked to us like dead end roads and all of us have found a way back.

there is an old saying

"why look for the way out of a maze when you all ready know the way in"

See there one and the same thing

Please let us know what's on your mind, what in your life has gone badly. This website is a fantastic place to get support and advice. Consider calling a suicide hotline for advice there, those lines are there for a reason. Please let us know how you're going.