I ignored her Birthday

Gator

Yesterday was her birthday, Saturday was her college graduation, and today she starts dental hygiene school. It's been about a week with true NC, but the last real conversation we had was about 2 weeks ago.

I feel kind of bad for not contacting her and wishing her well and congratulating her and all that. At the same time, if I am truly going to grieve her and not look back, I dont want to talk to her.

I did write that good-bye email in which I mentioned something about her birthday and graduation, but she might not get that for weeks. She is terrible about checking her email.

I think I did the right thing, I guess I just want confirmation.

Yesterday was her birthday, Saturday was her college graduation, and today she starts dental hygiene school. It's been about a week with true NC, but the last real conversation we had was about 2 weeks ago.

I feel kind of bad for not contacting her and wishing her well and congratulating her and all that. At the same time, if I am truly going to grieve her and not look back, I dont want to talk to her.

I did write that good-bye email in which I mentioned something about her birthday and graduation, but she might not get that for weeks. She is terrible about checking her email.

I think I did the right thing, I guess I just want confirmation.

I was in the same situation. I knew it was her b'day . The old Scruff would have sent her a text or phoned her.

But the new Scruff this year did nothing. Why ?

Simple ! Deep down I knew it was only a pretext to break NC and go back to square one.

Ironically it made more of an impact, than saying happy birthday and was a signifiacant no verbal message that I was serious about moving on and not being friends.

Indirectly ( through my bro ) I learnt a few days later that she was gutted I did not even send a smoke signal.

Yes we are back together.

Scruff