what looks bad when you're on a quest for ...

finewhine

Help a sista out who hasn't had an actual date in five years.

Weigh in - what's the line between enthusiastic, consensual sex between mature, horny adults and sluttiness?

How many dates before getting it on ceases to be tacky? Please note that I am NOT asking how many dates one should go on before one can determine whether or not the other party is interested merely in booty to better land a monagomous partner in order to someday be married. I am, however, asking what looks bad when you're on a quest for booty but don't want to look like a total slag.

I thank you in advance for sharing your opinion.

I have no idea what I ultimately want. Too early to tell. I know that the *last* thing I want is for a really cool guy to think I'm a 'ho (which I most assuredly am not). I don't really care what *people* think, just person, but I don't know this person very well. See my problem?

If you care about his opinion of you why jump into sex? Maybe you can get to know him better and sex could come anyway.

But if you don't want to risk missing out on sex with him by trying to get to know him first then try to overlook his opinions.

I agree!!!

At this point I am operating on the "give me 5 minutes to go put on some sexy drawers" rule... No foreplay required, only a first name and a thingy...

But really...

I think that everyone has needs. I think that everyone with unfulfilled needs gets to the point where they start to try and rationalize their irrational thoughts and actions to satisfy those needs. That is where you (and I) are now. After 4 (me) and 5 (you) years, sex with strangers is starting to look good.... lol

Just take your time. If you are hell bent on immediate wild monkey sex and are activley seeking a partner, then that is the vibe that you will be putting off, and believe me, there are willing men for that who will only think you are their dream come true, and not a .

If you might like for the trapieze artist sex to possibly grow into the full circus, then go a little slower. Watch what you put out there, because once you show it to him, you can't ever take it back....

and Good Luck!

If you only want sex, I don't think it matters too much to be honest.

If you are confident enough in yourself sexually to not feel you are a "ho" if you have sex early, and as a person, and take precautions, and want sex and THEY want sex, and you have no expectations of it being more than sex, heck do it whenever you want.

If you want more, and want a commitment from a person, I would suggest you wait a while longer to establish exclusivity before having sex. This will be a BIT better at weeding out those whom ONLY want sex, and give you a bit of a foundation first, to decide if you really want to go further emotionally and physically.