Long distance dating younger girl

loveless22

Hi,

I met an amazing girl who I hung out with for a couple days and we have talked with eachother every day for the past 6 weeks on the phone, we are about 600 miles apart so its difficult. She tells me how much she cares about me and how much she wants to see me again. Anyway shes a few years younger than me and just started college on thursday. We got really close and I thought she really cared about me. Anyways I called her a couple times over the past few days but she has not responded. Do you think she is just busy with a new chapter in life or does she not want to talk to me anymore? Am I being stupid and paranoid? I think I am but just wanted another opinion. I think I definitely cant call her again for at least a week. What do you think?

She may just be busy with the whole new college life. I would give it another week or so, and wait it out. If you haven't heard from her by then, it's possible she has moved on. I agree, if you left messages etc. then I would wait at least a week to call again.

How much older are you?

Oh ok, I have the same advice I had previously then... If you were like 30 or so I would think she probably is looking for someone closer to her age or whatever, especially if her parents wanted that. I know at 18 my parents weren't too keen on the idea of me dating someone 25, but that may not make a difference with her (it didn't with me). Anyway, I would just give it more time and don't bombard her with calls and texts to avoid agitating her. If a week goes by with no communication, she is probably having a lot of fun, or has changed her mind about yalls relationship.