I am not by any means joking, this has all been planned out, and I have 3 counterparts, we have always been there for each other for anything, this will not be the first time we have gone on a destructive mission like this either, and I remember when I broke all my first loves house windows out I felt better, it actually helped me heal, so why won't this?

dude,

just let it go. the best revenge is doing what I did...living your life for yourself, advancing your career, making more money, and finding someone younger, hotter, mentally and emotionally stable.

what did this girl do to you that you'd want to go that far? if you are indeed serious

dude,

just let it go. the best revenge is doing what I did...living your life for yourself, advancing your career, making more money, and finding someone younger, hotter, mentally and emotionally stable.

what did this girl do to you that you'd want to go that far? if you are indeed serious

Hmm, she was with me for 3 years, lied to me about her feelings and used me because she was being afraid of being alone with an incurable disease, she swooped down on me, I am the most understanding person in the world, we were supposed to get married, have kids, have a future, ect, she lied about it all, now I am stuck here with a disease that is going to be with me for L I F E, sure hearts heal over time, but how does a disease that is with you for the rest of your entire L I F E heal? I think her car being destroyed is a small price to pay

You're probably going to get reported by the police. You cant go around saying you're going to do something like this, and that you've done it before, and that you have it all planned out. Yes, even on the internet.

Not only is it illegal it's mean spirited and VERY dangerous to you, your friends, whoever is the owner of this car, people around, fire fighters, neighbours, police.

I dont have the energy to, but im sure someone who does, probably a moderator, or law enforcement agent can trace your ip rather easily.

Hmm, she was with me for 3 years, lied to me about her feelings and used me because she was being afraid of being alone with an incurable disease, she swooped down on me, I am the most understanding person in the world, we were supposed to get married, have kids, have a future, ect, she lied about it all, now I am stuck here with a disease that is going to be with me for L I F E, sure hearts heal over time, but how does a disease that is with you for the rest of your entire L I F E heal? I think her car being destroyed is a small price to pay

Lol you're understanding but you broke a girls windows out, and are planning to burn another's car to the ground?

I'm sorry you're going through this, and sorry you got let down by someone you trusted. I know it sucks, but I think you need to look into other ways of venting out your anger and frusteration rather than destroying people's property. Join a gym, or start taking some classes... find something that will help you vent your anger and put that energy into something positive! My fiance had a big anger problem, he joined the army and for some reason thats what he needed... he dosen't feel the urg to punch things anymore, things or people for that matter lol... just put that energy into something positive and it will give you so much more satisfaction than getting revenge on someone... and to be honest if she really screwed you over so bad I'm sure it's weighing pretty heavily on her heart whether she admits it or acts like it or not... people deny it, but when you hurt someone it so much worse to sit and know how bad you've treated someone than to have them try to get revenge.