So you think the new guy/gal is so much better...Yeah right!!

Goodwill Hunting - "You're not perfect sport, and let me save you the suspense, this girl you've met she's not perfect either. But the question is whether or not you're perfect for each other. "

Me being a movie dork and all. Its close, thats all. lol

"Little idiosyncrasies that only I knew about. Those made her my wife. And she had the goods on me too. Little things I do out of habit. People call these things imperfections Will. It's just who we are. And we get to choose who we're going to let into out weird little worlds. You're not perfect. And let me save you the suspense, this girl you met isn't either. The question is, whether or not you're perfect for each other."

Excellent bit of dialog.

Nowt wrong with being a movie dork btw

"We tend to think the grass is greener on the other side, when in all actuality if you would simply just water your own grass it will be just as green"

I really like this. Take care of yourself, know what you want, know what you need, know what you are willing to work on and what is non-negotiable.....

and the rest is getting out there and taking the plunge.

Maybe it takes a few tries before finding that person who fits. Maybe you find it the first time around (seems doubtful, though

Doesn't matter bc you are doing everything you can, and ready for it.

If you're not settled with yourself and know what you are looking for, the fit could come into your life and you wouldn't know it or will blow it!

A few words about finances:

Yes, I think it's a real factor. But, if you follow the above ^ , it's no different than sexual compatibility or wanting children/not wanting children.

It's either workable or it is not, on the scale of fitting or not.

So, no worries there, so long as one doesn't 'fool' oneself by saying at first oh it's not a problem when it actually is a factor for them etc.