Question on Period.

itsbean07

The last time I got my period was the first week of July. It's been well over the 28 days, and I still have not gotten my period. It's sometimes usually a few days late, but never a few weeks late. I don't have sex, so i'm sure I can't be pregnant. My boyfriend and I have made out while naked, but never had any sex. The dischage is coming out, like it does before your period comes, but it has been coming since the first week of Augest. So does anyone know any reasons why my period would be so late?

You're 17, right? Sometimes it takes years and years before your period finally gets normal.

Mine was randomly abnormal until I was about 20.

If you're worried, go to the doc and have it double checked. They might even put you on birth control pills (if you're not on them already) to regulate your period and give you some peace of mind.

I would say DO NOT PANIC, above all else, and don't forget your towel

Sorry, all joking aside --

I am a 35 year old woman who has not had a regular period since I stopped taking birth control 3 years ago. I might go six or seven weeks between them, or only 3 weeks, like right now!

When I was on birth control, it was like clockwork. I could set the calendar by it. Some women go their entire lives without a "normal" 28 day cycle.