More updated pictures!

Ians Mommy

image removed

Side view of my stomach. Sorry about the deoderant marks lol.

image removed

Front view.

image removed

One of the 3 pictures that actually could be developed from Ozzfest. All the pictures from when I met Ozzy are gone ](*,) . That's at the Tweeter Center in Camden, NJ.

Ohhh okay. It's just different for everyone. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy. Keep us updated.

Thank you.

I've been on enotalone constantly since I found out I was pregnant and needed to vent. Everything was so confusing at first but now I have everything straightened out. It's addicting on here lol.

Wow. Doesn't look like you're about a month away from giving birth!

She's actually 9 weeks (a little over 2 months) away from giving birth. The normal gestation period is 38-42 weeks, with 40 on the average.

You look great IM!

Love the pics!

Keep 'em coming!

She's actually 9 weeks (a little over 2 months) away from giving birth. The normal gestation period is 38-42 weeks, with 40 on the average.

You look great IM!

Love the pics!

Keep 'em coming!

You can call me Dani if you'd like. I asked Avman to give me that screen name when I had it changed but it was already taken.

Thank you. Half the time I think I'm a lot bigger than I am until I see the pictures lol. I feel like a blimp but I'm not really that big haha.

The normal weight gain for a full term pregnancy is between 25 and 35 lbs. Since you are small, you could gain on the upside of that, and still be considered healthy. Your baby will be doing alot of increasing in size and weight over the next couple of months, so you will probably gain a bit more, on the average around 1lb a week or so, or even up to 2lbs a week.

As long as you eat healthy, eat up, Dani!