I feel like such a loser

So I'm staying with my family for the summer, and I've been hanging out with my younger sister's friends who are only a year or two younger than myself. The thing is, I started liking one of her friends early on in the summer. She drunkenly told me one night that she liked me, which obviously, I thought was great. However, I've always been horrible with girls when it comes to anything past being friends. I'm going home in a week, and although I've had several oppotunities to kiss her, I can't get the ****ing courage to just do it. I feel so stupid and mad at myself afterwards because this girl is absolutely gorgeous, and I know that I just passed up a perfect chance. I at least want to show her how I feel before I leave, but I don't know how to kick my own butt into gear. Anyone have any ideas?

When it's just the two of you and you are sitting or standing close to each other just look into her eyes, be quiet, and then ask her if you can kiss her. She already told you that she likes you. A lot of girls wait for the guy to make the first move. If you don't do it then you will be forever mad at yourself for it. I'm sure she'll love it!

Sit close to her and gaze into her eyes. Then while she is talking start starring at her lips. Move your face closer and closer. Then kiss her very gently on the lips without your tongue and pull back. Then move in again and land a harder but still gentle kiss on her lips. See how she reacts. Freefallin Good Luck!!

You could always kind of make a joke or say something or cajole her into saying something that calls for you to kiss her on the cheek, "accidentally" catching some of her lips... And depending on how she reacts (which should be well if she said she liked you), try moving to the lips...

I know this is totally useless information but you probably should have kissed her when she said she liked you...

You may really just want to let it go. I mean, how are you REALLY going to feel if you share a kiss, things really start to get stirred up inside, then you have to say goodbye?

There will certainly be other women, no doubt about that. Have a serious think about what the possibilities are of the two of you being together should you want to be. If it can happen (not sure how close you two are in distance) then consider it. If there's no chance, then let it drop.

Other than kissing you could give her something. Or try the tact of telling her that she's going to get a goodbye kiss when you leave .. and then depending on her reaction it may become obvious she'd rather have the kiss sooner than later ... or not at all.