how can i ask her if ...

Ask her if she wants to hang out or go and see a movie with you...

If she already has a partner she will let you know pretty quickly.

Even if you asked her straight out whether she already has a bf, you wouldn't lose any respect from her...

PR

I have had guys ask me more subtly, what did you do this weekend, and I say what I did, go to the beach or whatever, and they say, did you go with friends, I say yes, and then oh what about your bf? I don't have one. It makes it less obvious of your intents. But then again, I friend-zoned some of these guys because I didn't realize they were interested until others told me they were.

Girls aren't stupid. No matter how subtley you try to ask them, they have an idea what you really mean. Instead of looking like a wimp for trying to be sneaky, just flat out ask her out on a date. If she's interested in you then you will find out. If not, shrug your shoulders and move on. That's a lot better than this game playing.

Does anyone know what the best way is to ask a girl if she has already a relationship.

well as Dogg said.....be bold and flat out ask her out, don't worry about being rejected or anything.

You never lose your honor as such...girls like that.

Go ahead and ask her.

Guess what gentle people.

I got a + and a - message.

A) she has already a boyfriend.

B) she gave me her E-mail.

Not that i want her to like me but i have 1 good skill.

I'm patient.

Im not going to make a move cause i woudn't like it if someone else would do that to me.

Im just gonna have a nice chat, mail, or maybe a nice time to drink something together.

damn i like that tension of seduction

Greetz to all of you.

Guess what gentle people.

I got a + and a - message.

A) she has already a boyfriend.

B) she gave me her E-mail.

I'm patient.

Im not going to make a move cause i woudn't like it if someone else would do that to me.

Im just gonna have a nice chat, mail, or maybe a nice time to drink something together.

Greetz to all of you.

But she has a boyfriend, why would you hang around if shes already taken? Dont waste your time, who knows how long they can be together for, its not worth it. Trust me!

Plus it will create dramas for the couple and yourself, and dramas are nothing but trouble.

I hope you think about this carefully.

I'm patient.

Greetz to all of you.

well news to you...you may be patient but obviously that means you may just become a friend to her then, if you wanna date someone then move on there are some cool girls out there. Don't get stuck with one.

its fun datin many people, you can understand them and then be exclusive with someone whom you find yourself to be more comfortable and compatible with.

im not out for a date. i only want to get new friends at the place where i live now. im new in that city so why not having new mates around?

Yes im patient but that doesnt mean i gonna wait only for her. But there is always a chance they can break up.

You know love isnt alway ethernal

In that time i can meet new girls there.