Memories of ex re-emerging?

First of all I want to say that it's been about 4 months since my ex and I broke up. However, we've actually moved on to being best friends. Like, we are extremely close friends and we feel comfortable talking to each other about every single thing. Including relationships. I also want to mention that I do not have any more feelings for her.

But whenever we talk about relationships, I always end up secretly thinking of this one moment in our relationship before we broke up. It was basically how she treated the breakup......basically for the last few weeks of it, she lead me on. She knew that she had stopped liking me, but kept playing me on.....and for about a month, she knew that I was trying to get something together with her because I hadn't seen her in a while alone. She said yes originally, then at the end she decided it would be a good idea to back out of it, asking to go to another friend's party. That really made me angry at the time, but every time I think about it now, it still really bothers me.

Anyone else still get things like this? I mean, it's in the past, and it was a long time ago and we're amazing friends now. But this one thing never seems to stop bugging me.

• 3 weeks later...