First time seeing someone i met on the internet? is the attraction gone?

Styles

hi everyone, i was trying to get help or any type of information with this little situation im in. might be a long story but im just trying to give out all the details.

i've known this girl from the internet for about a year, she introduced herself to me on myspace. i was never the type to hook up with someone on the internet because i have no problems with meeting and talking to girls in person because im outgoing. so yeah we would always keep in touch having little convos here and there and helping each other out with whatever, but for the past week we've been talking 24/7. by phone, but mostly by text messaging because she works all day (literally). we always been the type to flirt around, but all of a sudden it got to a different level. we would start giving out those "your so cute" "beautiful" comments with her little playful words like "i need to take a shower wanna come?" she was never really like this with me until now. then she started sayin stuff like "i need someone like you to come home to from a long day of work", and got into each others past relationships and so on. she also kept telling me to visit her at least 3 times a day, so we set up a day to see each other to go out to eat and just have a good time. she only lives about 20-30 minutes away and saturday was her only day off and she wanted me to come down, i had nothing to do that day so i said yeah why not plus shes beautiful, the type i would be intimidated by. now when i finally meet up with her at her work, giving each other the usual "aw you look so cute/pretty" comments. then we headed over to the mall to talk and walk around, and for some reason we were both shy around each other. i dont know why, maybe it was because its the first time we actually saw each other. we're both definitely not shy, im an outgoing person, but for some reason she got me on that shy level. so then we go out to eat and talked but not that much. then i drop her off and give her a hug and tell her thanks for showin me around it was fun blah blah vice versa. now all of a sudden the next day comes, and she doesnt give me that regular wake up call or text message sayin good morning like she has been doing for the past week. im so used to her starting off the convo because thats how its always been, so i didnt hear from her the whole day. the next day comes and i get the same vibe as the other day, no call or message to just say hi or whatever. do you think the attraction between us is gone? is it back to the friend level? whats the best thing to do?

i wanted to ask you guys because if i ask my friends they probably wont take me that serious because they know i never have problems with girls, just with this specific one. plus it was the first time i ever met someone in real life over the internet.

It's interesting that both of you didn't talk as much in person. Could be 2 possibilities: 1) she's into you more than she realizes & she is afraid of her emotions for you or 2) she's really not as into you & will just keep it on a friendly level.

Besides since in the past she's been the one initiating convo's perhaps it's your turn to show your interest by initiating, otherwise she won't know that you're interested in her. Then see how she responds to you.

Exactly - either she got the vibe you weren't into her and feels awkward messaging you now - OR she might not have been attracted to you now that she's met you and doesn't want to lead you on - it could be either case but the only way to find out is to contact her!

Meeting someone in person as opposed to online is SO hit or miss. Chemistry

in REAL life is SO vital for relationships.

It's really hard to say why she hasn;t texted. Most likely she didn;t feel that "spark" in person that she expected. It's tough because you tend to build up this image in your head of how it's going to be.....and it usually isn;t

anything like you imagine.

thanks guys for responding to my situation. well she actually just talked to me today, it was like our talks before. its more on the friendly/flirty side now and we talked about how funny it was that we were both shy when we met. also talked about another day to hang out as friends which doesnt put any pressure on both of us and we can just be ourselves and go with the flow.