I saw the ex yesterday. I was at the gym finishishing a set when I look over and BAM! There she was walking in looking the other way. She seemed to look as if she was looking for someone. My heart immediately began to jump out of my chest. I continued my sets and finished up 15 minutes later. I didn't see her again, she most likely went to the upstairs portion of the gym. I don't know if she saw me, I hope she did, but as i was walking to my car I noticed she was parked behind me (I was the one she was looking for).

I don't know what this means. I don't want to live in fear of seeing her. It's been 2 and a half months since the breakup and over 3 weeks since NC started. I'm thinking about her less and less but something like this wakes you up and makes you wonder how over her are you.

Ex's tend to go back to their roots when they know they made a mistake. Not true for everyone but I think your ex is looking for you to talk about "something". I think you did the right thing by avoiding her(probably not on purpose) but breaking NC too soon can hurt you.

I know she didn't go out of her way. She usually goes to the gym 4-5 days a week. I go during day when she's at work and only time to run into her is on Saturdays. She came in at 11am and I normally finish before that on saturdays but I got to a late start. I'd be curious to see if she comes in earlier to get a bigger glimpse. I'll see in 2 weeks.

The parking behind me is kinda funny. That'll give her something to think about

It seems like ex's don't want us when they have us but the second we vanish, they are just there calling or in your case coming to talk to you, wanting us back. It's just a commitment phobe game, she really doesn't want to come back, she just hates the fact that you won, by initiating no contact. Break-ups are just games, one party always wants to win, and you won't let her. Be competitive, win the battle! NO CONTACT.