Not interested in Sex

SniperPenguin

My girlfriend and I have been going out for a little over 8 months and in the first 2-3 months we got sexually active, Oral and such. then at about 6 months we kind of had sex. I say kind of because she finished and wanted me out before I could finish. Anyway since then she hasnt been wanting or even caring to be with me sexually. She says she never feels like she is in the mood to do anything. Is this normal for an 18 year old girl to feel after being in love with someone for 8 months? What could help her get over this not ever wanting to be sexually active stage?

Are you using condoms? Do you go to a place where you can both relax or are you trying to have sex in a car? Maybe she's not ready to have intercourse and you are so she feels pressured into it?

Side note:

Having sex in a car SUCKS. Unless you have a mid 60's luxury car with the back seat like wrigley field it's all knees and elbows in the wrong places.

Well i'd say this is a pretty good sign that she's about ready to check out of the relationship. Especially if she's been hangin around with other guys and such, it all smells too fishy to me. From your previous post, it sounds like you come accross as a needy clingy guy and this is something you're going to have to work on if you wanna have successful relationships in the future.

SniperPenguin have you sat down and discuss this matter with your girlfriend? If not, this is the best way to find out what is going inside her head, so this could give a some kind of inkling as to why she is reacting to sex with you in this manner. You could let us know what she says/said to you and maybe the enotalone people here could help you to interpret her statements.

Were you her first sexual partner?

I'm thinking maybe it hurt her when she had sex with you, and now she is afraid of doing it again because it hurt too much.

I don't see why she wouldn't tell you that though, and it doesn't explain why she is becoming emotionally detatched.

Due to those things, I might have to say there are other problems at play. Probably the only way you'll figure out what's up is by discussing it with her.