Sexually frustrated yet sexually stressed. PLEASE help me figure out my boyfriend!

Ok me and boyfriend: been going out for 2 months. We've never had sex before because I'm a virgin (he's not). But we always spend a long time fooling around, kissing, touching everywhere (he's always been happy with this). So that's what we were doing today BUT: Today was the first time ever he was "not feeling it". At first he was though, this is what is confusing. He says, he felt sexually frustrated (for the first time in our relationship) YET he says NOW sex is the last thing on his mind. He said it has NOTHING to do with me.

I can't even explain it myself. Take a look at this online convo and PLEASE help me figure this out pleeeeeease! thanks XXX

He says:

i cant think about sex

He says:

or at leastt the idea dusnt turm me on

He says:

and yet i felt the frustration so bad

I says:

But isn't that kinda contradicting urself?

He says:

exactly! i dno

He says:

im pritty sure i felt frustrated

He says:

and now i jus cant

He says:

I dno whats wrong with them

I says:

Are u 100% sure u've been turned on other times?

He says:

YES

He says:

100%

He says:

baby im not lying

Maybe he has other stuff going on. Maybe he's stressed. Maybe something is going on and he doesn't know how to tell you. Maybe it has nothing to do.

I would say try talking to him, not about sex or anything sexual, just sit down and talk to him about life and everything.

If he's stressed out or is depressed that could change the way he usually reacts to you. Maybe he's just tired? Does he drink alchohol a lot?

Is there anything else you can tell us so we can get a wider picture of what's going on. Is he at school/college, does he work, does he have to help look after disabled parents, etc.?