I was with a girl for 11 months who i loved very much.

Its been about 8 months since we have broken up, and we have just started talking on MSN the past couple of days. I dont love her anymore but i think about her every now and again, i dont mind talking to her as i believe im still in the healing process and this will help me get that extra step further.

She is leaving to go to England in the next month, so thats fine. I know she will have the time of her life (shes going to college for a year). When we were going out she met quite alot of people on the internet (i did too) and she has quite alot of e-friends over in england. There is this one particular guy who she used to talk to heaps, and i used to get pretty jelous at times.

So since ive been talking to her ive been noticing subtle things, like her avatar is of a penguin (which the guy loves) and hes wearing an aresenal shirt (which is this guys favourite team). She has also been using words that the guy did.

Now i know this is stupid, but im finding it hard to come to turns with her being with this guy. She used to talk to him when we had fights and i know they are going to meet and probably be together. Im not fully over her and i dont want to be back with her (although sometimes i would give anything), im just finding this pretty hard at the moment.

Any suggestions?

Go NC, you still need to accept that you two aren't together as a couple anymore... talking to her is only going to continue to hurt your feelings.

Talking to her is only going to bring you down in your healing process.

Keep us posted,

PR

i dont mind talking to her as i believe im still in the healing process and this will help me get that extra step further.

During the healing process, I'd have thought this would be a step in the wrong direction... =)

PRSOV summed it up nicely, go NC until a later date, when you're actually over her...