Why is life so cruel

Blayzed4Life

What about other aspects of life aside from relationships?

I agree life isn't all a big long party, but it's unwise to base your judgement on life from experiences from one area of it.

If it is so far only over the net, most people would agree that you cannot really know what she is truly like. It's not worth worrying about how you can be together until you have actually met!

If you both feel a strong attraction, is there any way you could arrange to actually meet in person, then take it from there?

we deffinetly feel a strong connection and I'm hoping after college I get accepted into a University down by her but thats a year away, she wants to to do the internet relationship thing but I'm just not sure. I've always been one of those people that believes physical attraction is very important, and I wouldn't want to agree to doing it and then meeting someone great in person and hurting her, or holding her back from say meeting a great guy in person. On the other hand before her I was never too concerned about getting into a relationship I liked just being friends and better understanding woman first, but then I met her and everything changed, I've known her almost 7 months and we've got along ever since. I just dont know what to do and I'm going to college in the fall and I feel like people will look at me weird if I tell them I'm in a internet relationship, cause I'm by no means a non socialable person cause I'm very sociable. Just the past 3 years I never really did anything with my life except work so I never really had a chance to make close friends or fall in love. Which is why I turned to the internet just to keep myself occupied on the lonley days. Gah I just dont know what to do I'm so confused and I know she wants to do it and I feel like I'm hurting her just by knowing her.

She left... It is better for you... Know, that "when a woman gets off a cart, she lightens the load for the horse".

Why hurt each other, if there is no mutual understanding...

Don't lay it on thick! You are a young man in the prime of your life and it isn't worth to be sad because of lady who is as a cat that is walking by herself....

Your destiny will come to you some day and you will recall this period of your life with laugh...believe me and Good Luck!!!!!!!

I come from an Island that takes 4 hours to drive accross, so I can't grasp the distance involved there =P, but that sounds like quite a ways. =/

I guess the best you can hope for is to get into that Uni that's close to her, and meet up when you get down there =)