kiss troubles

napster

so tonite the girl im seeing came over to watch a movie. (this is pretty much the third date, although our first was just a casual meeting) the evening went pretty well, although my parents were there at the end lol. Anyway, we still havnt kissed for the first time..is this really unusual? i mean shes an upstanding type girl, not a * * * * and she was actually sick tonite(headcold). She seems to like me but its just weird..so should i just wait for the right moment on the next date?

I don't think this is unusual. For some people kissing is pretty intimate, so a third date doesn't worry me yet. Besides, you want the first kiss to be good, no? I doubt kissing in front of the parents or when she is feeling icky with a cold would be up to the moment!

I'd say just wait for a good moment on your next date and lean in a bit and see what happens!

My last bf asked for a kiss when we first met, and I said no. Then he didn't try for three dates, but on the third date, he asked for a kiss and I kissed him. I liked it. But I didn't want to kiss him when I just met him...

I guess it depends on the situation. I think you should make an effort soon though, because otherwise she might wonder what's wrong...

Yeah, bring it up. I tried a stunt once, and tried to convince my date to tell her to close her eyes so I can surprise her with something (and then steal a kiss), but she didn't trust me enough to close her eyes. She later said that she would like to kiss me, but at the right 'moment'. It's one of those weird things.