scared relationship

nmbrc193

hi there im a 19 year old male and i met a girl about 6 weeks ago. now first off its my best friends girlfriends friend. we started off by chattin online and sendin pics back and forth and were both attracted to eachother. so after about 2 weeks of talkin to her i asked her out and she said yea. another important thing is she lives an hour and a half away.anyway the first nite we hung out we had sex which i do regret. and we both feel like we rushed it. i told her lets jus talk on the fone everyday and hopefully everything will heel. i get frustrated sometimes cause she says there is alot of stuff goin on in her life but she wont tell me!! i tell this girl anything thats botherin me i dont know why she wont tell me stuff. but ive been talkin to her on the fone and i think we r doin better. and we also have a trip to virginia beach planned on aug 21 so i hope stuff goes as planned. no relationship is perfect right?? is it possible that this relationship could still go somewere??? ill take any advice and dont worry about hurting my feelings tell me watever u think.

Its definitely possible that the relationship could go somewhere. Its early yet in the relationship, she may not be as comfortable to share her feelings with you as you are with her. I am like that with certain people, it takes a lot to earn my trust and to keep it. Just give the relationship some time, like you said, no relationship is perfect. No person is perfect. Give it some time and see where things go, couldnt hurt.

• 2 weeks later...

Sex doesn't have to be the death call of your relationship. But lack of communication could be. 1:30 hour is do able, especially if you could stay over. So if i where you id take a step back, and establish those things that you would normally do if you didn't rushed sex, so that you still have all the things in place to continue the two of you as being in a normal relationship.