Is he into me???

So i met this guy at a club n we hooked up n had a one niter. since then, he's been texting me about every other day. i think its been about 2 weeks now. he's only called me twice. we were supposed to hang out friday but he had to work graveyard. we were supposed to hang out today but i haven't heard from him yet n now it's too late anyway cuz i gotta work in the morning. i was just wondering if u guys think he's interested

hm. doesn't sound promising. I think if he were really that interested, he would have called you on a proper date. not just random texting.

let me put it to you this way: if you were into a guy, you would find a time and place to meet him, even if you were SUPER busy, right?

I think the book "he's just not that into you" is a great book and all women should read it.

good luck

I kind of agree with Annie here. It's been 2 weeks and he's only called twice? And you've been making plans but they keep falling through?

Something tells me that if he really were into you he would make more of an effort.

But of course, maybe he really is in to you. I guess you just have to decide how long you are willing to wait to find out.

hm. doesn't sound promising. I think if he were really that interested, he would have called you on a proper date. not just random texting.

let me put it to you this way: if you were into a guy, you would find a time and place to meet him, even if you were SUPER busy, right?

I think the book "he's just not that into you" is a great book and all women should read it.

good luck

thanks for the book recommendation. i just bought an ebook version. i'm gonna read it right away! i'm tired of having to play the guessing game.

I have no idea why guys are like that, BUT THEY ARE.

GUARANTEED. Pull away and they always come chasing.

Show that you are interested, they go RUNNING.

Men are weird that way

hm. not always.

some are never interested, no matter how much you chase them, or play hard to get.