Women: Type of fragrance you like on a man?

cologne on a guy is SUCH a turn on!!!!!!!!!!!! it makes me wanna be all over him some of the best are: Joop, Cool water, Gerorgio armani, CURVE!!, sierra, and adventure. I just hate those musky old spice ones like the kind my grandpa wears!! yuck! lol. stay away from those!

I also like cool water.

However, NOT TOO MUCH COLOGNE!!! Don't take a bath in it. 1-2 sprays is MORE than enough!

I hate it when people wear so much fragrance, that I can tell if they've come into work or if they've been down the hallway in the last 30 minutes. that is overkill.

Drakkar!!!!! haha! j/k! Seriously, I like Armani Mania, Polo Sport, Jean Paul Gaultier, and my BF wears victoria's secret sexy for him. it smells soooo good on him!

My friend and I used to joke about what a great job it would be to work in the men's fragrance dept!

Drakkar!!!!! haha! j/k! Seriously, I like Armani Mania, Polo Sport, Jean Paul Gaultier, and my BF wears victoria's secret sexy for him. it smells soooo good on him!

Ahem,

I LOVE my Drakkar Noir thank you, BEST stuff in thw World.

I might buy a bottle of 'Ferrari' some day JUST as a occasional alternative.

Matt

"soapy clean"

or...

"mud and sweat" (obviously when the situation calls for it....nothing like a romp after a nice muddy mountain bike ride...).

I like cologne too...as long as it is used with a light touch. However, colognes react differently on different people, so you really need to try and find the one that smells best on you, and fits you.

I like a cologne that is fresh and clean and just has me wanting to nuzzle in more, not trying to run away to catch some fresh air!