Me and my sister met these guys friday night, they came up to us and asked us if we wanted to party with them, so we did. We all had a ton of fun so we all pretty much hung out all weekend! Well one of the boys I really like, He's cute, nice, funny. Well yesterday just me and him went to the park together to talk. He asked me how I felt about him and I told him I liked him, He told me he really liked me alot and was wondering if I would go out with him. I said I didnt know. Welp then we were talking and he told me that him and his friends we were hanging out with were all BI. Except one and he is straight. I was just like oh. It took me by surprise!!! Anywaze It's not like I have anything agaist bi sexual people. But Now I just feel weird. And I dont know what to do. Help!!!

So you hung out with him all weekend, you really like him, you say all these good things about him, don't mention a single bad thing about him, but when he asks you out you said "I don't know"

Women confuse me more every day. Maybe his gay friends have the right idea...lol

BrokenWingedFaery is right. A bisexual person has the same desire to cheat on a girl as straight people have. The sexuality doesn't make them unable to stay in a relationship. A bisexual person simply has the ability to fall in love with both sexes, not the need to have different sexual partners. A bisexual person will cheat on you as much as a straight person will. there's no difference. vbmenu_register("postmenu_1152379", true);