Women - differences between what they say and do

Is it just me, or do a lot of women just act on impulse?

It seems that way, because most girls I know seem to change their minds about doing any certain thing depending on how they feel. They may tell me that they will call me at a specific time or meet me at a specific time, only to not do what they say they were going to do - and this happens much more than men.

Then I see all these women complaining that they keep meeting jerks and not enough nice guys - only to see, in this very forum, so many girls saying how they don't feel the attraction to nice guys and only the jerks they're dating.

I guess I am just venting. Why is it so hard to find a nice woman? (Who is mentally stable)

to find a nice woman who is mentally stable you must be nice and mentally stable urself.

think of it this way, if you are mean and mentally unstable......do you think that attracts nice and mentally stable ppl?

okay okay. if u really want me to say something that helps. perhaps u should consider changing ur perspective on women. consider women as kind, caring, nurturing beings.

i'm not attracted to men that think women don't do what they say or who have biased views of women in some way. do you think other women are?

True. And I am nice and all, and I meet a lot of women who are nice in the beginning, but they're like....Ninja Nice only to later show their colors.

Maybe I'm just generalizing. I know I am. But many other men seem to repeat this stuff.

And how are you doing Teacup? You feeling better?

Maybe I'm just generalizing. I know I am. But many other men seem to repeat this stuff.

I don't think it's behaviour typical of most women nor is confined to some females. There are some men who do exactly the same thing.

im good. thanks.

yeah, it's a generalization and im sure there are women who don't keep their word. but there are some who do do what they say they will. those are the women u want to look for.

and i say this because i myself am aware that i need to change my perspective upon men. otherwise i'll continually think all men are evil, violent jerks or creeps that just want to sleep with me. it doesn't help that almost every guy i know i have caught staring at some body part of mine or has hinted something to me.

and i just don't want to attract that anymore. i think the first part is changing ur mindset.

I have a bad habit of acting on impulse a lot of times and it has caused me trouble before. I know I need to think before I act. Right now I wish I could find a nice guy to date. I dont think there is an abundance of nice guys or else I have met any nice guys who want to date me. But, then I am not actively looking either.

I think girls do act impulsively just like guys do. And members from both sex are guilty of standing people up, acting like jerks, etc.

My boyfriend generalizes, he is always going on about gold diggers and silly women who are blah blah and he says 95% of women arent worth bothering with and only 5% are.

He is terribly cynical and it drives me mad!! AGH!! but I always say to him "Its just your past experience! just because the only two other relationships you had in your life were with stupid girls no need to generalise the rest of us!"

However, people in general change their minds a lot, I know lots of men who do. Its not just women who do this.