Help. i need advice on this one...i still love her so much

I broke up with my ex gf around more than a month ago. Til now i still feel so much for her. I tried hating her to make the getting over process easier, but i couldn't do it. We were together for 8 months. I was away for about 3 weeks, and when i got back it's like she has no intention if meeting me at all...so i asked her if anything was wrong, if a breakup was what she wanted. Then she just said she hoped not, but said that she needed time. After that, we only communicate thru icq or mail. After waiting her reply for about 3/4 days, she said in her mail that she wanted a breakup, she said her feelings have changed...and the cause of that she said was maybe cos she sometimes feels like she cant communicate with me. There were times when i wasn't in the mood and she asked me if anything was wrong, but i always told her i'm fine. I didnt know..she could've told me.. but now it's too late. I still love her so much. And i really want her back. She wrote this on her website "There are no words to say, no words to convey. Leaving me at a loss for words to express my feelings. I'm no longer the master of my emotions." It's from a song...but I can't really decode what she means by that. That's how we communicate basically now, thru messages posted. What should I do...please help. i need some advice. thanks.