No Contact - The Guide

majord23

How To Stop Wanting A Relationship
How To Stop Wanting A Relationship

Day two. I took down the picture I had in the hallway this morning... It had me and all my friends at a convention... but my eye always goes right to him whenever I pass by it. It's hard not looking at his myspace profile, I'm stuck at a computer all day

I'm having a heck of a time... I want to post a blog cuz I want him to think about me... And I want to look at his... but NC means NC. And I'll be hurting myself in the end. Just so hard.

I lost my love. And I lost my best friend. Why doesn't he call or do anything to get ahold of me, and yet he tells others he misses me.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

subcook -

No flowers!! In fact, text her that something has come up and you can't walk her dog. She must have other people can walk the dog. She's told you she wants space - give it to her. No flowers, no walking the dog.

This is so so so hard, but you can do it. Do you have another friend with a dog that you can meet to walk with instead? Or you cuold buy flowers for your mum or sister? Or buy them for yourself

Do exactly what she has asked, and leave her alone. let her understand exactly what space really is.

subcook, no offense but: WHY ON EARTH ARE YOU WALKING HER DOG???????

she broke up with you, she couldnt work on this relationship with you... but you're good enough to keep around so that you can walk her dog??????????? and you want to reward her treating you like a service by giving her flowers???? she's selfish and she's toying with you. if i were you, i'd let the dog pee all over her place

I was checking my voicemail over my lunch break and found there were some messages on there from back when he and I were still together. Hearing his voice say "I love you" again... It hurt. I deleted it. It was a bit surreal... It hit me like a wall of bricks. Another reminder... I keep finding them...

Day 20 for me...it does get easier. Do I miss my ex? Sure I do, we had a great relationship w/ the exception of it being a LDR. Get out...keep you're mind occupied. I went on my first date last night and had a great time. i was a little hesitant at first only because I thought I would occupy my mind with thoughts of the ex. That didnt happen...it was great to meet a new person. I cant say enough for NC

Day two. I took down the picture I had in the hallway this morning... It had me and all my friends at a convention... but my eye always goes right to him whenever I pass by it. It's hard not looking at his myspace profile, I'm stuck at a computer all day

I'm having a heck of a time... I want to post a blog cuz I want him to think about me... And I want to look at his... but NC means NC. And I'll be hurting myself in the end. Just so hard.

I lost my love. And I lost my best friend. Why doesn't he call or do anything to get ahold of me, and yet he tells others he misses me.

Yeah , why do they do that... I didnt know guys did it too. I dont. I mean me and my ex girlfriend broke up 2 weeks ago and she called me 4 days ago and balling to me saying I miss you sooo much, I wear your tshirt to bed and have your picture up still, and I feel horrible, yet she is the one who said she needs to be by herself. Then I dont hear from her for 4 days after her mom tells "me" to stop calling her??? If she misses me then why did she break up??????????????? BLAH

Good for you Milesaway!!!! You deserve to have some happiness.

I don't know how long it will take for me to get to that point, But I know I'm hopelessly still in love with my ex. The hard part is that he says he loves me too.

I pray that time will heal and what is meant to be will be.

Good Luck to you!

Day six of no contact (I think).

He hasn't contacted me the whole time we've been apart, other than the first two days right after we broke up. Since then, nothing. For ninteen days... nothing. I keep reading stories about ex's contacting those they dumped when the dumpee does no contact... I wonder if he will? Or if he's moved on. I don't know, and it drives me crazy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So... I ended things with my ex on Tuesday officially. We had been dragging things out for two months to work things out and he clearly wasn't giving me anything to work with. It's pretty obvious he was seeing someone else, but was too much of a coward to admit it to me. So, I just decided to give him the freedom he desires so much.

This new guy I met though... we started talking and he seems to be pretty interested in me, so I guess that is making things a bit easier. He's a really cool person, so I'm definitely give this guy respect he deserves. No way this is turning into a rebound thing. No one deserves that.

So... I've made it through one day of No Contact. Here's to keeping it going...

ok so here we go...

2.5yr relationship, living together for 8 months. we broke up in june... big fight. she said some bad things, i said some bad things... i did the whole 1up in the argument and then she ended it right there. she moved out. we still fought a couple times. we were both angry. then the regret set in. i wrote an apology letter and got a hurtful letter in return listing all the things wrong with me.. etc. so the next couple months consisted of calling her on and off, having conversations/arguments on aim, trying to make eachother jealous with aim away msgs and facebook/myspace stuff (yeah, its bad). ughhhhh. i proposed to her at the end of september. bought her the ring she wanted and everything and showed up at her house. she said "i dont know". well about a week after that i called and asked if she wanted to see my pastor with me... and if she didnt feel better, just walk away and never see me again. this pissed her off (obviously). havent really talked to her since October 5th. i did notice she was still trying to get my attention on aim with away messages (like stuff about other guys) and profile stuff (her being sad and subtle things relating to our relationship) and i kinda started doing the same. i left up an away message about poledancing (nothing rude or against her) but it bothered her enough that she blocked me on aim on Oct 17th. she was still checking my away messages this whole time. (she never gave me a concrete answer to the marriage proposal, btw)

so ive been on NC since Oct 5th but she was still checking up on me after that with aim. ive stopped looking at her aim/facebook/myspace etc. i did see her on halloween. we ended up at the same club and she was with some mutual friends. it was akward because the friends that were there wanted to hang out with both of us. we avoided eachother but were still able to hang out with ppl... again, akward. we didnt talk at all but made eye contact a few times.

so i hear through a friend that she might be seeing someone. we used to hang out and bowl with him as friends back in the relationship. this is all rumor ofcourse. hurts, but not as badly as i thought it would. i think its because i havent talked to or checked up on her in awhile.

so here i am, in the NC zone for about a month. theres a concert coming up on the 17th with MY favorite band and she had said that she is going... she didnt even like them all too much when we were going out.

should i go to the concert? its a small venue and we will most likely see eachother. i may even be tempted to break NC. if i do, how should i do it? shes probably going to be with that guy. im going with some girl friends of mine and i could see this being a jealousy thing for both of us. ugh. i just wanna make things right.

/vent

• 2 months later...

Archived