I'm the biggest idiot ever!

Ok, here's my story and girls please help me, i'm trying to make it up to her, but need your advice.

She's got a boyfriend, i don't care i have to steal her away from him.

We would only talk about each other all day, either on the chat, e-mails, would go out drinking with our mutual friends and a couple of times the two of us for lunch, you know everything was perfect. She started calling me cute names and all of that... I fell in love with this girl, she's the most sweet and loving person i've ever met, a truly exceptional person, family values, cooking, hot looks, she's got me!

We went out for lunch on Wednesday and on Friday i woke up telling myself today is the day. So, i left one hour early for work to stop by her office and surprise her, well, i came and told her that i had a surprise for her waiting in the basement, as soon as we got in the elevator i grabbed her and told her "the surprise is that there's nothing in the basement, just wanted to get you with me in the elevator, and tried to kiss her..."

She stopped me by saying she couldn't do it, cos' of her guy, cos' she had told me she loved him, but i didn't care...

Then she said "but i think i'm getting dumped real soon" what is that mean anyway WAIT???? No way.

So, i lied about the surprise and then disrespected the girl, thought i'd be sexy to do what i did, but she didn't think that, she's really got values.

Now, she won't chat, phone calls are very cold or none at all...

What am i supposed to do about this one???

she has values, & is probably looking for someone with values. she won't leave her boyfriend for you, especially after that experience. as I see it, if this is really the person that you want to be with, then your only option is to wait and see if she stays with her boyfriend. if she doesn't, then maybe you could be her friend and show her that you *can* respect her, and work up slowly to something more. if she does stay with him, I'm sorry but I think you are out of luck.

Ok Lou, lemme try to give you a way out of this.

Stay away from her for a while. Get in touch with her once in a way and dont act romantic at all. In fact, make it obvious that you are sorry for the way you behaved. Show due regard to the fact that she has a boy friend.

Now even if she gets dumped, only be supportive and dont come on too strong (Girls never like it!) She knows very well that you have feelings for her. Some day she might realise that inspite of that you are being supportive of whatever she wants (and are not even making moves). This will definitely make her like you more. She will even forgive what happened in the elevator. Chances are she will opt for you. Only thing is you will have to be patient all through this.

Good luck !