NC for over 1 week....

its just over 1 week of last contact(thru email on Jan 14th) from her, i had posted my relationship with a girl not long time back.

i dunno if everybdy feels like this but i have thought obout NC dunno how long can i hold on to it. i have to, just dunno when things are gonna change and when i would stop counting the days.

the silence from her side and mine is eatin my brains out sometimes. I do try to keep myself busy but the thoughts keep coming back. It was just a 4 months relationship but we got very close to eachother.During the datin thing, i think she had all those faith, trust and belief in me n viceversa. She shared lots of her family secrets with me and even of her first boyfriend, and i don't think any girl would do that with a guy unless they are very close.But seein her love for her first boyfriend i had to sacrifice my feelings for her.i won't go into the details as such.... its all there in my previous post. Puttin it down again itself makes me feel like goin back and it makes me feel like i am the one who was guilty of leaving her.

My friends are tryin to put some sense in my head by sayin u just had a 4 months relationship imagine people breaking off after 4 or even 8 years of being together, they are right that sometimes do make me feel stupid but i still go back to thinkin of how close we got to know each other and its no more now.

i have deleted her from messenger but in hotmail and yahoo the contacts are still there...should i delete them too? with all those spam filters and the junk mail filters i only get mails from my contact lists....eeh man feel so confused.

My friends are tryin to put some sense in my head by sayin u just had a 4 months relationship imagine people breaking off after 4 or even 8 years of being together, they are right that sometimes do make me feel stupid but i still go back to thinkin of how close we got to know each other and its no more now.

the timeframe of the relationship doesn't necessarily mean it's still not painful. my relationship was 6 months but it was very intense. we even almost moved in together at one point.

you have feelings too, you're heart was broken - there's nothing wrong with feeling that way.

Hey Spawn. You are doing great!!! I have been split from my ex for months and have kind of going past wanting him back. for the first month of NC i found it really hard but after a while you will get used to not being in contact with your ex, and i promise it does get so much easier. and when i look back now i am sooooo glad that i did NC. Keep Going!!!!

thanks all, i am somehow trying very hard not to get emotional this time and break this NC.

do your ex's wish you people on your birthdays or christmas or new year or any other occasions?

how do you feel if they call up.....next month its my bday, what if she calls up....man thats gonna flair things up again if incase am not over with it by then.

I will try to keep it as casual as possible but i dunno what will come out of it.

It will be good if she doesn't call up, i hope she forgets how to use a mobile or a phone in particular or just forget my bday, now that would be great.