Major Problems Along With Confusion

Hi Everyone! I met this wonderful girl online around September. We immediately related and had a ton in common. She lives about 2.5 hours from me. I had a business trip that lasted 2 weeks and before I went I got her number. She was telling me how that she was gonna miss me as much as I would miss her... and I decided (Which in my mind was the worst mistake I have ever made) to invite her to fly out just for like 2 days. She was so excited and couldnt wait. When she was with me for the first time, we went to dinner with one of my classmates, and stayed in our own hotel room. We cuddled alot in the hotel room but not much outside.

I am super shy and feel like if I dont do something at the exact right time, doing it a couple minutes later wont be worth the effort. Anyways I had a long work day the next day so she went to the mall all day and shopped. When we got back we cuddled in bed. She was leaving the next morning and I was so sad to see her go. When she got home, we talked to each other at least once a day. The last time I talked to her, which was Friday dec 23, she said she was working 10 hour shifts this christmas weekend. I told her to send me a picture so I can show my parents. She did that and I have called her and left a message on Sat and Sun but she still has not responded.

What did I do wrong in this situation? Does she not like me? Am I overreacting to this whole thing? We had plans to meet again very soon but I dont know if she is going to talk to me then.