Jump to content

question on pain i have

Recommended Posts

You are having pain in your testicle?


Definitely get that checked out by a doctor just to be safe.


Have you examined them yourself? Check them out (feel them) and see if you feel anything out of the ordinary. Best to do just after a warm bath or shower.


I don't want to frighten you un-necessarily, but testicular cancer most often occurs in young man (teens and twenties). Pain can be a sign. It's not likely to be that serious, but that's why I think it's very important that you see your doctor as soon as possible and just get it checked out so you can rule that out.

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...