Condom broke but....

Hey me an my girl were having sex for a while and i go and remove my d*** and the condom is ripped. You would think id be alarmed however i was not for several reasons. A). she had given me head and i cumed in her mouth B) sex was 5 minutes after doing this. C. during sex i could not cum due to just ejaculating minutes before in her mouth. Is it still possible she could get pregnant or no?. and if so how likely. thanks

It is still possible that she could be pregnant!

It took two of you to get into this mess so I suggest you be a responsible boyfriend and help her to get out of it.

Go with her to your doctor/clinic and ask for the Morning After Pill. This can only be used within a certain time limit! So do not waste any time.

Let me know how you get on.

Good luck.

Yes she could definitly be pregnant. It only takes a really small drop of semen which contains lots of sperm, there still could have been some on your penis from the oral sex. Even though you did not ejaculate inside her, there is still a chance- a small chance- but definitly a chance. If this was a recent event, and if you and your partner do not want a baby at the moment (and i am guessing at 16 you don't) get yourself down to the doctors/chemist for some emergency contraception, it is effective up to 72 hours after unprotected sex. If it is longer ago than that, get her to go to the doctors anyway who will advise you on what to do next. The doctor cannot let your or your girlfriends parents know due to confidentiality. I am glad to hear that you are using protection, condoms intend to prevent pregnancy and infection, but unfortunately accidents like this do happen.

Yes, she is my gf and i do care about her. me and her had it the 20th so its been three days. i did look closely at my penis to check if semen was present, it was not i also checked the condom and it broke around the top. she has been having cramps lately because her period is coming around in about 2 weeks. this is normal for her. after she gave me oral she licked off all the cum and of cource i cleaned up before initiating sex. and also i think the condom broke twards the end as i only went in and out a few times after it slipped out i don't think the condom was broken for very long. If she is experiencing the normal cramping is that a good sign

Even so, there still may have been some present. As it was 3 days ago, the morning after pill will not be effective. If your girlfriend is getting cramps then yes, this could indicate her period is arriving and yes, this is a good sign. If her period does not arrive on time, get her to do a home pregnancy test. A pregnancy test will not pick up the pregnancy hormone yet though so it is pointless doing one this soon. By 14 days after fertilization (about the time she would expect her period), most home pregnancy tests may be able to detect the hormone in her urine and give you an accurate result. If you are unsure though please please consult your doctor.

Yes she expects her period in two weeks, she says that she always feels cramping coincidentally two weeks before, which i mentioned that she is experiencing. she also says everytime we make love she is two days late, i hear that u have to miss a period in order to be pregnant. So i guess the cramping is a good sign.

Well, as others pointed out, she can still get pregnant. It is more than possible for some sperm to be still left in the urethra/urethral opening that can still inseminate her by leaving the penis during sex and meet with an egg if she is ovulating or will ovulate in next couple days. It only takes sperm 5 minutes to go from inside vagina to hang out in the fallopian tube and wait for an egg to drop by.

If she is TWO weeks from her period, and having OVULATION cramps as some women get, she is very possibly ovulating, meaning your chances went from slim to more likely...sperm can live inside from 2-5 days.

She should take a pregnancy test if she is late for her period. If she is not, consider yourselves fortunate, and maybe use the birth control pill as well as condoms in the future as an extra measure. Next time a condom breaks, and there is no backup method, go get the morning after pill ASAP (most effective within 72 hours, some show it works after that, but less effective).

For the most part, you do miss periods when pregnant, but when the fertilized egg implants in the lining of the uterus, this can cause 'implantation bleeding' which can be confused for a period. I am not trying to frighten you or anything, as i said before it is a relativley small chance that she could be pregnant, but it could still happen. If her period is due in 2 weeks, and she is sometimes 2 days late, wait for another few days after this, then test.

ok she said that the cramping has happened two months ago in the same manner it is now after our sex. it lasts 30 mins after sex and returns until she has her period. This time she says it is worse then the last time she experienced this. Im really scared but im trying not to panic can someone please tell me what i should do should she go to the doc and get the morning after pill? like it is the third day so is it possible it can still work? help

If she is TWO weeks from her period, and having OVULATION cramps as some women get, she is very possibly ovulating, meaning your chances went from slim to more likely...sperm can live inside from 2-5 days.

I am not a doctor. I cannot say yes or no to that question, but if it were me, i would want to be 100% sure.

Take her to the doctor and get her checked out. There maybe another reason for the cramps.

Secondly, some women still have periods even when they are pregnant.

Also don't forget some women don't know they're expecting a baby until it arrives!

Don't take any chances go and see the doctor.

Good luck.

Take her to the doctor and get her checked out. There maybe another reason for the cramps.

Secondly, some women still have periods even when they are pregnant.

Also don't forget some women don't know they're expecting a baby until it arrives!

Don't take any chances go and see the doctor.

Good luck.

Exactly! You can't afford to take chances in this kind of situation.

Dude.. two tips in the future.. the "withdrawal" method is a lousy form of birth control.. reason.. the small amount of secretion on the tip of your penis BEFORE you ejaculate (some call it pre-cum) does contain a small amount of semen.. Not the same amount as what you ejaculate.. but it only takes one good sperm to fertilize an egg.. DON'T rely on withdrawal as a form of birth control, especially around the middle of her cycle.. i.e. 2 weeks after her period ends

Two.. there are small things your gf can insert into her vagina to use also as birth control.. they contain a spermicide..

i wouldn't rely using rubbers as birth control solely.. especially near the time of ovulation.

I had same thing happen to me last year.. and it was huge stress trip.. the condom broke.. i was near the time of ovulation.. and then i was TWO WEEKS late....

No fun.. at least your gf has a good boyfriend who cares about her... With me.. no such luck.. my bf didn't even bother to see if i got my period!

i do hope everything turns out okay.. let us know.. okay?

Yeah i'll let you know. it's funny how when this same kind of thing happens you get all stressed and the period is late and for the time before ure like omg. Well since i didnt ejaculate and we used a condom of cource it broke it seems as a slim chance. I however am still worried as these cramps began after sex, she say since they are getting better, we had sex on the 20th. her period begans the 4th of sept. I am nervous. I even called the helpline. They claim it is a very slim chance. I still wonder what if i hadnt just gotten head. Hopefully this turns out ok but if not im going to be a man and be there with her everystep of the way. not hide

• 3 weeks later...