New here....

Hi everyone! I am 24 years old and have been married almost 7 years. My husband (27) and I have been separated since 7/16/05. Our divorce was filed yesterday. He was the one that decided to end the marriage and leave myself and our 2 babies (1 year old twins). 3 days after he left he was already seeing someone else. I am still in shock over the whole thing. I know we were not compatible and did not get along that well most of the time but I would have never left our family.

Anyway, I will save you all from the drama. I just wanted to give you a short intro. It is nice to talk to others going thru the same thing. It is a very difficult thing to go through.

Hi, and welcome to eNotalone. You can be sure that people here will be kind and supportive as you get through this hard time in your life. If you have any specific questions or need particular help don't hesitate to ask - and because it is an anonymous site, you can ask anything you like without being embarrassed.

Hello and welcome to the forum. Please do feel free to look around, ask questions, and offer any advice you may have. There are many who have been in your situation and will be more than happy to support you.

This will be a difficult time for you. But you will emerge on the other end a stronger person. Hang in there.

Sorry to hear about your situation. For now, surround yourself with family and friends to help you deal with this mess. I assume your ex husband will be around to at least pay child support. The next few weeks or months might be difficult emotionally, so prepare for the worst. It's probably better that you don't try to keep up with your ex husbands life and who he is and is not seeing, as this will probably prolong the pain. Just remember this: life has its ups and downs. Sunshine is always followed by rain, so life won't be this difficult forever. Be strong for your children, and do the best you can. Good luck.