help me please and quick

jecht

Get to know her first. Be friends with her first, and in the process, you will find out if she has a boyfriend. Being rejected because she said she is taken is the worst kind of rejection, so find out from her in conversation (don't ASK her if she has a boyfriend, just talk to each other more and more and if she has one, she'll bring him up).

I used to be super shy myself around girls I had a crush on (it's perfectly normal in fact). You just have to think of her as a human being, just like you and I. The most important thing is to be confident around her and be yourself. Trying to be someone you're not will backfire on you sooner or later.

Take baby steps if you have to. Ask her what her name is, compliment her on something she is wearing. Slowly get to know her.

Good luck! .. and don't be shy

Go up to her or ring her basically make contact with her and then strike up a conversation and start talking bring up something she mite like to do like a film then say "would you like to hang out" or something along those lines. and hangout is something like invite her to your place and watch a film or go do something that ud both enjoy.... anything. you dont have anything to lose so go for it. or youl regret you never took the chance.