what do i do?

lol sorry thers nothing you can do. she probably just enjoyed flirting and i mean you've never met her maybe shes involved you have no clue. she might have just wanted that lil adventure. dont take it too hard and just say at least its just some random girl online. cmonnn its pretty good that way right! and 2 weeks isnt THAT MUCH OF AN INVESTMENT. i say move on....to a girl in your area code who can show you clearer signs regarding her feeligns.

Like the others said, there is not much you can do. I was in her position before where I only liked a guy as a friend but he wanted more. He was like a brother to me and thought of being with him gave me the creeps. It's nothing personal, believe me. So if you can handle keeping in contact with her, then I would continue doing what you have been doing, if not, move on.

lol sorry thers nothing you can do. she probably just enjoyed flirting and i mean you've never met her maybe shes involved you have no clue. she might have just wanted that lil adventure. dont take it too hard and just say at least its just some random girl online. cmonnn its pretty good that way right! and 2 weeks isnt THAT MUCH OF AN INVESTMENT. i say move on....to a girl in your area code who can show you clearer signs regarding her feeligns.

ok thanks.....but just to say she is in my area code and i have met her person to person