How do you say sorry when there is "nothing" wrong

Long story short, I can't even bring myself to type it out here. I messed it up with a friend of mine....big time. She says dont dwell on things in the past, and there is nothing to be sorry about, but her actions and body language say otherwise. Before we were like magnets to each other, today I was basically invisible to her. I'm not sure if this friendship will ever pull through now, and I'm taking it pretty hard cause its ALL my fault. I felt like one of her best friends in the wolrd, now I feel like a bum on the street, wolnt even talk to me.....

I guess it would help if I said what I did, so heres a little of it.

She told me something that I should not have said to anyone else, I was worried about it and told a friend of mine and asked him if there was anything I could do. My friend then thought he could sort out that problem(himself w/o me knowing) and talked to her. She flipped cuase that problem was only between the two of us. Now she says its fine, were still "friends" but I feel a great deal of tension.

You've betrayed her trust and it's going to be a long time before it's mended.

I know it's not easy but you're going to have to be patient. When she forgives you everything will be ok again.

Sorry I can't give any more advice.

Good luck and take care.

Helpme, the tension isn't imagined. Once you tell the secrets of someone who's very private, it's nearly impossible to be trust worthy again. The only thing you can do is talk to her and tell her why you did what you did. Maybe when she hears the extenuating circumstances, she might feel differently and forgive you more easily. Good luck!