Need Advice: I am too big for my own good.

I am 24 white, and I have been with 3 girls... The reason I give the number, is cause the first 2 I thought I was doing something wrong. I had a clumbsy time with sex, and struggled for awhile to get inside. I thought I was just inexperienced and didn't know what I was doing.

Anyway my current partner and I are not in a relationship beyond having sex, and it is completely mutual. Whenever we have sex, it takes a lot of time and lube to get inside. Then it seems she will finish with a violent orgasm, like my previous partners, and I will feel like I only just got going. Anyway, she will complain about it starting to hurt, so I wont be able to go on, for whatever reason; either she pushes me out uncosciously, or by going limp from her disinterest, I can't seem to finish with any regularity. Then the next time it is that much harder to get inside again, like she is closed down. All three women have felt bad because they didnt let me go till orgasm, but they kept saying i was too big. If I masturbate, I obviously have no issues.

This has to be something I am doing wrong. Can a woman relax her vaginal muscles, or stretch them over time, to accept me?

While I am not hung, I am a mild 15 cm long (6 inches) by 16.5 cm in girth (6.5 inches) I never thought this was big, but it just doesn't seem to match any of my partners. I think the legnth is fine, the complaint is the girth/thickness.

I am curious if anyone has any suggestions, other than lube it up, and go slow, which i already do quite extensivly. Ladies, can you stretch out over a period of time, IE become more loose, or are vagina sizes permanent?

Is your current partner or were the other 2 previous partners, a few knocks from having their virginity broken? Because speaking from personal experience, with my first steady boyfriend, it took a good 6 months for there to be no discomfort when he entered....And I would give a guesstimate and say he was anywhere from 6.5-7 inches and it was also pretty wide. Mine's eventually stretched to accommodate him quite comfortably.

I must however mention that with most folks I think, the penis won't just glide in too too easily. I wouldn't think a guy would want that anyway seeing as how it would indicate a stretchy vagina.

Well, not to say it is directly this, but this girl is asian and is by no means a virgin, but hasn't been active in 3 months or more, and her explination was she tended to go for other asians who were typically smaller, both male and female, from what I have gathered / experienced.

Lube helps me enter, but then she just remains tight even if I finger her for a while, I can tell she it pretty tight.

Okay, well yeah, that'll do it too. Going a while without being active (even as short as a 3 month period), can leave the vaginal muscles to get back somewhat tight. So I would say just take your time and wait it out. It shoudn't be very long before it is pleasurable instead of painful for your girlfriend.

• 2 weeks later...
While I am not hung, I am a mild 15 cm long (6 inches) by 16.5 cm in girth (6.5 inches) I never thought this was big, but it just doesn't seem to match any of my partners. I think the legnth is fine, the complaint is the girth/thickness.

6.5 inches WIDE ? that seem kind of strange . . . You' re girth is more than your length ? OK . . . hmmmmm . . . have your girl go on top . . . this way she can go at her own tempo . Be sure to use lots of lube .

P.S.

Never thought I would hear a guy complain about having to BIG of a penis