im only doing this because I want to see what its like

A friend of a friend knows someone who is going to host a swinging party this weekend, and she asked if I'd like to attend.

It's always been a fantasy of mine but now I'm in shock. Has any of you guys done this or something similar to this before? What should I do (or how should I act) if I only represent myself, a single male at these kind of parties?

Other than that I know that I WILL be double protected, and if there's booze in the vicinity then I'll stay away.

Single men are often viewed with a bit of distrust. From what I know a single man usually has to be sponsored by a couple attending the party. So you should most likely stay around the people you are going with.

Just be yourself and hopefully when they break off into groups you'll be invited to join in. My guess is don't assume you will be immediately accepted in...you might have to go to a couple of parties before you are asked to join. But then... someone could spot you and want you that night

Try asking your friends what to expect. I'm sure they have had other single men attend parties.. good luck!

sorry to talk light of your question, but your comment "and if there's booze in the vicinity then I'll stay away" has me picturing this guy not worried that couples, triples and gangs of heavenly creatures are having sex beside and because of you........................ but if someone hands you a beer you will walk out in disgust.

Man I don't know if I would ever be able to share my girlfriend/wife in a swinger party, or even if I was single I don't know if I'd want to stick my penis somewhere that five other guys have just been that evening. Maybe it's just me but I'd double-bag that for sure. I thought though that swinger parties were unprotected sex, right?

Vert does you last post mean that you have a gilrfriend and a wife. lol, spreading yourself a little thin arent you, lol but i feel the same, very protective, as in grrr shes mine, hands off, but you can have sex with my boyfriend, lol. Seriously if the relationship meant anything i wont share, yer you can touch my lover OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!

A friend of a friend knows someone who is going to host a swinging party this weekend, and she asked if I'd like to attend.

It's always been a fantasy of mine but now I'm in shock. Has any of you guys done this or something similar to this before? What should I do (or how should I act) if I only represent myself, a single male at these kind of parties?

Other than that I know that I WILL be double protected, and if there's booze in the vicinity then I'll stay away.

Dont double wrap it, you can get friction between the condoms and break them both.

Dont double wrap it, you can get friction between the condoms and break them both.

Just a saying, my friend

iunno man, my school had a preatty intense aids and std program where people with aids, and doctors, and people from the resource centers would come in, they told us to Not double wrap it, just going from what i was told by an "expert" he could be wrong, if so, lemme know

hmmm sounds like a scene from EYES WIDE SHUT.

Interesting post. And I agree a previous poster... YIKES... nope.. couldn't do it... don't share well... whats mine is mine is definitely MINE... and would share it over my dead decrepit body.

But hey...thats me. What others do for fun is their business.