Me and my bf have been dating about 2 and a half years and he has convinced me to have anal sex. And a few weeks ago i posted how to make it go in easier. Now i want to know is it normal for stuff to come out afterwards or is there something i can do it clean it out better or something.. i felt really embarrassed even though he didnt seem to mind or anything but i wasnt sure if that was normal???

Having been on the other side of this situation, I might be able to help you, you don't seem like you are too comfortable with anal sex, if this is not correct, sorry for questioning your decision, but if not read on.

I asked my ex-fiancee for anal sex, about 2-3 years ago, she said ok, and we said that we could do it when she was having her periods, so it worked out great for both of us as she was always super horny durring her periods.

So we did it a couple times, but I could feel like there was something wrong, I think she was just doing it for me, and I felt like crap about that, we kept doing it, because it felt good physically, for me and for her most of the time.

But after a while I really started talking to her about it, and I found out that she thought it was really morrally wrong, (not to say that it is, that is up to you) so all the time we were doing it, she was being damaged, I really wished she would have told me sooner, but she just wanted to make me happy!?

So make sure that you are comfortable with it, both physically and mentally, because it will end up coming back to you in the future.

I am comfortable with doing it. like i said at first i never thought i would enjoy anal sex. It is very pleasureable to both of us and at first i did it to make him happy but i enjoy it and i just didnt know if it was normal for anything to leak out afterwards or during. We have only done it a couple times and last night was the 1st time anything actually leaked out.

Do you have anal sex unprotected and allow your boyfriend to cum inside you? If this is the case then that is most likely his cum dripping out of you and you really need to get protected with anal sex especially if you're not married (use a condom for sure)... Way too easy to pass diseases.

I've had anal sex (unprotected as well with my old ex-gf which I see now as a major mistake) and came inside her and she allowed it to drip out (she liked it, in fact). It could also be the lube if you're using a ton of it.

i don't know if i would ever do it. i hear it's tighter than a vagina which sounds exciting (plus i'm very attracted to a nice round *beep*), but i do get worried about having fecal substance around my manhood.

Again, wear protection, and also "loosen" her up with fingers or toys beforehand. You can't just go in without getting her relaxed first else she'll never enjoy it and it will hurt her.

Anal is definitely different, but by no means is it like "wow, this is 100x better than vaginal sex!". I'd say that the taboo nature of anal is what drives it because most of the stimulation is at the base of your penis or where ever her anal ring is clenched at the time (sorry for graphic nature, but it needs to be discussed). There isn't too much head stimulation compared to vaginal or oral. My ex loved to get into the bad girl theme of it by saying stuff like "I've been a bad girl so daddy has to pound my a**"... You get the idea. I think that aspect of it was what was more entertaining rather than the actually sensation of it.

i can agree with vert..that is what makes it more exciting my bf get s into it more and im the kinky type and during vaginal sex its just sex..i mean we enjoy it but anal its different..he can smack my booty and i like it its the whole kinky thing i guess. LOL its not so bad after u do it a couple times.

i can agree with vert..that is what makes it more exciting my bf get s into it more and im the kinky type and during vaginal sex its just sex..i mean we enjoy it but anal its different..he can smack my booty and i like it its the whole kinky thing i guess. LOL its not so bad after u do it a couple times.

Ok, but you didn't answer my questions from before... What "stuff" are we referring to, and do you allow your boyfriend to ride "bareback" as it were (no condom) and then cum inside you?

lol sorry, yes he is bareback, it hurt much more with the condom so we havent used it..and he does cum inside me, and its like clear and had a lil feces in it(but it was brown or anything)so im assuming thats what it was..like i said it only happen that one time

A condom hurt you? Strange... You should use more lube if that's the case. Anyway, you're having unprotected anal sex and allowing him to cum inside you? Well, that would explain the "stuff" coming out. If it didn't happen other times then perhaps he didn't cum very much or it just stayed inside you (sometimes it doesn't come out). Are you two being completely monogamous and have you both had sex before meeting each other? If you have had previous partners I'd recommend getting tested. Anal sex is the fastest and easiest way to transmit diseases to each other (for him because there's a ton of it in your colon, and for you because he's ejaculating inside you). Take more care next time

were only sleeping with each other we have been together for 2yrs and are expecting a baby and he lives with me

You're pregnant too? Well, I guess if you're that far along then unprotected anal is ok. He should know though that he can still get infections from the bacteria in your colon. I guess if he's come this far then he's not really worried about that

we have been together for 2yrs and are expecting a baby

Just wondering...is he requesting anal sex more now that you're pregnant instead of vaginal? I know a lot of my friends who've been pregnant had husbands who were paranoid about hurting the baby during sex. They were afraid to have vaginal intercourse, even though their wife's doctors said it was fine.

BellaDonna

my wife enjoys anal sex a couple of times a month. We started out "bare bacK", but I noticed that the day after; she was often sick (headache, nausea, etc). We decided to start using a condom- even though we have been married for 20 years. Her nausea and headaches have stopped.

I also agree with Vert, the taboo aspect of the sex is where the excitment is. Just remember, you never can have too much lube

I know this is going to sound like a dumb question, however curiosity is killing the cat. Am I to assume that you can only contract a disease if the guy has one? And if he doesn't then there is no chance of diseases? I know that you aren't suppose to jump back and forth between anal and vaginal because of bacteria, but I'm not sure about cumming during anal sex and diseases. New and naive to the experience...

If you have anything then he can get it, and if he cums inside u then u are prone to HIV and STDS...During anal if any feces get inside his "hole"it can give him a UTI(Urinary Tract Infection) so if he then has vaginal sex with u then u can get the UTI. Best thing to do is use a condom. AND LOTS OF LUBE I LEARNED THAT THE HARD WAY!!

OK, so let's say I have a disease (I do have a clean bill of health though) but let's say I had one not knowing. He contracts it unbeknowst to either of us through vaginal sex or he got it from another sex partner. Then when we have anal sex and he cums, I obviously would then contract that disease, correct? But, can we create our own disease? If we're both clean, then is it safe for him to cum during anal sex?