She has relationship phobia

look up the book on the web , you'll find better reviews than I could ever write. But , I do have one piece of advice for you and that is back away. I know its hard but people want what they cant have, dont be so available. Trust me she wont lose interest,if anything it will create more interest on her part. make her realise what she is missing.

Checkout my other posts about the crazy girl I went out with.this girls would tell me she is not interested but after a few months apart she wouls start sending me all kinds of mixed signals again.

Another good book is The Art Of Seduction.

thks for u recommendation...

now i got a FULL picture as to what is happening as she confessed tat she is unwilling to start a relationship w me is bcos she is still thinking of her ex which she broke off abt 1.5 yrs ago. She says tat she is still waiting for him to come back n she is willing to wait for ten yrs.

She did admit tat she loves me a lot, but he is still her 1st choice. In addition, she confessed tat at times, she took me as her ex when we went out together... After this confession, we still met regularly as if nothing happened..

Sigh, but today, she said those discouraging words like she is not my future gal, etc... i m starting to get disheartened...

So shld i just back off once n for all?? or try to convince her tat there is life after her ex left her n i m able to fill the gap in her heart?

i wanted to surprise her today by waiting for her at the place when she gives tuition. She was shovcked when she saw me, then she told me she meeting her fren and she left in a hurry.. then i saw her meeting another guy in the playground ahead.. the guy carried her bag n txtbook n they left in a taxi..

so is this a clear indication tat she is taking me as a sub? or she is 2 timing us?? she did called me 2 hrs later, asking me why i turned up..but she never bother to explain who tat guy is.. She told me she is home, but i doubt so, i suspect she is at tat guy's hse cos she put down the phone hurriedly...

i realli feel like letting it all go... this gal is younger than me by 8 yrs, i can tolerate the fact tat she hid her past r/s from me, but how can she behave so immitate w a guy when she is going out w me??

Shld i stop contacting her? i am confused, but as day passes by, my heart is telling me to let go n move ahead....

• 2 weeks later...

now her ex wans her back...she is in a dilemma...her ex is requesting her to accompany him by spending tmr nite w him at his house... i dun believe it when she said she is considering his request.. This guy knows abt my existence n i guess its my presense tat causes him to make his move in trying to win her back..

So guys, what shld i do?? hang on?? or let go?