How can i show my girlfriend she can trust me?

I have separated from my girlfriend about 2 months ago, but we had been having problems for a few months before that. I have now got back together with her recently and the reason we broke up before was a lack of trust. I broke the trust. We are trying to work stuff out now and she says she loves me sometimes, but sometimes does not feel it. I love her so much and will do anything for her and would do anything to take back a silly mistake i made before. I didn't do anything that bad but it was the fact that i didnt tell her at the time what i had done. How can i show her my devotion for her? how i can show her she can trust me because we dnt have time on our side now... thank you for any responses.

Dean

Hiya,

I think u shud give her sum time and space for wot u did to break the trust between you both if that doesnt help then i would treat her like buy her flowers and take her out maybe, i wud like that if i was in that situation, i wud think it was sweet, but who knows, hope it goes well for u.

See you byeeeeeeeeee

Luv Frankee x x x

if you cheated on her then she may never fully trust you. Do everything you can to show her that you love her and make any sacrifice that you can in order to keep her happy and to show her your not even looking at somone else.

Where did it say he cheated on her?

I slept next to this other girl when i was drunk at a party, i didnt get off with her or anything but i still slept next to her. I didnt tell my girlfriend about it because i was too scared to hurt her..i see that was a poor decision to say the least now. I continued to meet up with this girl who i did not even fancy, but we were good friends. i told her it ment nothing and i loved my girlfriend and she accepted it. My girlfriend found out some months later and we fell out about it but did not split. I thought we had resolved it but it wasnt resolved at all. My girlfriend told me she was fine with it, that she was over it, but it ate away at her for months and i didnt know. I knew she was sad, but when i asked her she said it was school work getting her down since we were doing out GCSE's. It all came to a head not too long ago and we fell out. She dumped me then and we continued to talk to attempt to work things out but it appeared to be to no avail for a long time. I've just started going back out with her, last wednesday, and she dumped me this morning. She said she was angry with me from a sort of argument we had last night, which mainly involved her getting angry with me... I try not to anger her, because last time we broke up, she Self harmed quite badly. Not very deep cuts but a lot of them. Anyway, now she says sometimes she loves me and feels she can totoally forgive me, but other times she hates me and gets really angry with me. I just want her back, i will never wrong her again, if i didnt care i would have walked away a long time ago..I love her more than anything and wil do anything. If any of you hav advice or possible methods to help her get over the anger we could try i would appriciate it. I really love her. Thank you for ur responses, please keep them coming.

yours extreamly gratefully, Dean

Hi Dean,

i think you should talk through your problems together and sort things out for a start then start bulding up your relationship after by buying each other nice things or commenting on each other, like wot ur weaing or wotever. you see this builds up from time to time and you get closer all the time. hope it goes well for you gd luk with everything between you both.

Lots of luv Frankee x x x

ARSENAL ALL THE WAY

Hi Dean,

i think you should talk through your problems together and sort things out for a start then start bulding up your relationship after by buying each other nice things or commenting on each other, like wot ur weaing or wotever. you see this builds up from time to time and you get closer all the time. hope it goes well for you gd luk with everything between you both.

Lots of luv Frankee x x x

ARSENAL ALL THE WAY

Maybe you shouldn't have continued to meet up with her despite being friends as this probably would lead your girlfriend to believe you liked her as more. Why did you sleep next to her if you didn't fancy her?

It's very hard, once trust has been broken, to regain it again, but this isn't to say it can't be done. I don't think you can prove you're trustworthy, you both have to rebuild the relationship. Have a serious talk and then start again. It's good you are making the effort to sort things, but you do need to reassure her about everything so it's all clear.

Losing trust in a relationship can be likened to breaking a mirror - you can stick it back together but you will always see the cracks. One day you might not notice them anymore however you might never stop seeing them.

If I were her, I wouldn't trust that easily either, especially if I found out that my bf slept next to a girl while he was drunk. Gives no excuse for him to be drunk and sleeping next to a girl. How would I know if that's all that happened?

At this point, I would really re-evaluate how much of a commitment you want from this girl. Me personally, when someone cheats or lies to me, I can't give them a second chance because I've dealt with scumbags over and over for a long time and have no time for that anymore. But, if you think that the relationship is worth salvaging, then do the best that you can. It's your actions that will reassure her that she can trust you again (usually not words, because anyone can say or do anything and not keep their word for it). Actions speak louder than words. Words can be very cheap, so whatever it is, show her that you care for her through your actions.

But once again, if trust is broken like that it's very hard to repair. Think about it, if she did the same thing that you did to her, would you still want to be with her? (I.E. she says- "I was drunk and slept next to a guy, but I didn't want to tell you because I knew it would hurt you) How would you feel in that case? Would you still want to invest time into her? Think about how it would feel like, then think reverse- think about how you would want to be treated if you were her in terms of regaining trust. Btw, for future reference, this is a safe rule to follow- If you wouldn't do it in front of your partner's face, then don't do it behind their back. Good luck.

My bf cheated on me about 6 months ago, but only told me 3 months ago. For me, the fact that he lied to me about it for that long hurt me as much then the fact that he had cheated on me. It is hard to trust someone once they broke your trust. If you want your gf to give you a second chance, you can't do anything that would make her doubt here choice of going back with you.

You should show her how important she is to you and how you'd do anything to her( of course, only do so if this is the case cuz if it isnt, then don't even bother! ). I agree with BillyJean when he said that actions speak louder then words. They really do.

And if she is really angry, you might wanna give her some space for a while. (I know that it was hard for me to see my bf the first couple of weeks after he told me. I'd get angry and depressed,...). You can't stop her from being agree. That's how she's dealing with it and you should just let her deal with it. Once she seems better, then go and hope that she forgives you!

Good luck!