This has always been my weak point. I just can't seem to get past someone that I like/love. No matter what I do I can't stop thinking about her. It's driving me nuts and the pain is unbearable. I want to get on with my life more than anything. But even when I tried she showed up back into my life. I severed all contact with her for 3 months...basically turned my heart into stone. Then we hung out and it's like I fell for her all over again. She is my friend and I want to continue being her friend. She's a good person. But she just makes me feel so empty inside. I've never told her how I felt before. She confuses me so much and I just can't take it anymore. How do I go on and stop these feelings for her without having to resort to hating her?

Hey there, was reading your post, I picked out "I never told her how I feel" That's your problem I think. Don't worry too much, depending on your personality, alot a guys, it's just foreign to them to show alot of affection and love. But try not to be very stone cold. Depending on your situation, give her some attention and affection once in awhile. Meaning don't suck up, just be there and take advantage of those times, when you feel you should show a little emotion. goodluck

I don't think that it's foreign for me to show affection, I'm just really shy. I care about her a great deal and if she does like me I don't want to end up hurting her. I don't know how to open up to her and I feel like it's too late. I think I'm just going to confess to her and get it off my shoulders....win or lose. Just gotta figure out a way to go about doing so. It's starting to kill me inside.