not sure if this is the right way to go about it...

hi, ive posted here like twice, and that was months ago. well, same kinda problem here, didnt make any progress before, only difference is now its the end of the year. i wanna at least let her know that im interested, as i kinda have trouble with that part of things. today i was hoping to..., and she was with her friends, so i didnt. Anyways, the problem is that i have 1 more chance (maybe, if she has an exam that day..), and then were gone for 10 weeks. well, since i may not even see her, i was thinking about emailing her and seeing if she might want to see a movie or wutever, but ppl i know say that thats the worst thing to do, and you have to do it in person or not at all. were both a little shy, and its not that i find myself unattractive or anything, its just i get so nervous. anyways, would anyone recommend or advise against doing it by email? or any stories of when u have and it did/didnt work? any help is appreciated.

by the way, i only have her email, and that was kind of an accident, i didnt really ask she helped me out on a math project... no number, or anything else.

Speaking from a girl's point of view I wouldn't e-mail her. She might take offense to it especially since you didn't get the address from her. What I would do is something creative. For example one of my ex-boyfriends left a card and rose on my car as a way of introducing himself to me. He left his number and and a paragraph saying that he wanted to talk to me but was too shy! Try something like that or even that if you know what she drives...that's if she drives.