Am I the only one or what?

**For the guys please**

This is just a general poll I guess...but when I get done having sex with my girlfriend...like a few hours later that day or evening...she gets horny again. But for some reason, I don't...or if she starts to grabbing "Mr. Richard" I kind of brush her hand away and I don't want to "do it". But I'm ok after about a day later or so... I'm 25 years old so I don't think that I'm that old to not do it again that same day...or do I just have issues? What do you guys say?

Im not a guy but i can assure you you arent alone. My bf is like that to. Usually he needs a few hours to half a day before hes in the mood and ready to go again.

if you arent in the mood to perform, but your girl still wants to play, try playing with her and give her some attention, but leave Mr. Richard out of it. Like give her oral, if you have a vibrator that can be good to. Women naturally need less time to be ready again. You're the same age as my guy, its normal. some guys can go again sooner then others - thats part of being unique. no worries.

I don't think you have issues. As Day_Walker says, everyone has different rates of recovery. Has you g/f ever mentioned it was an issue for her or that she is frustrated?

Just make sure that the times you have sex are great for her as well.

I don't think you have issues. As Day_Walker says, everyone has different rates of recovery. Has you g/f ever mentioned it was an issue for her or that she is frustrated?

Just make sure that the times you have sex are great for her as well.

She hasn't said anything to me about it...I just wonder if she thinks about it though. Plus, there are times when she's in the mood and I'm just not really in the mood...I guess that's normal too? It's a rarity, but we've had our "love making" session and she gets off...but right before I have climaxed before she does...I have to play with her kitty cat and get her off...but even then...*ugh..* I don't really feel like doing that..I'm just really tired and fatigued...but when she's done climaxing...so is she..she's just as tired and just wants to take a nap... she's 20 yrs old..so i'm assuming this is normal for women, too?

• 2 weeks later...