Subliminal Message?

Ok today after this school this girl i like wanted to come over to download some songs for her mp3 player. I agreed and she came over (with her sister unfortunately). Anyway she downloaded her songs and we goofed around and had a laugh like we normally do. She left at 5 coz she had to goto work (night shift). Well now that i check what songs she downloaded onto my computer its like shes trying to say something. Although i could be wrong coz chixks listen to these songs anyway.

Heres a list of some of the songs:

I'd Do Anything-Simple Plan

We Belong Together-Mariah Carey

Livin' On a Prayer-Bon Jovi

the fact that she came over to DL songs says alot more than what songs she downloaded...i dont think the songs mean anything,

the fact that she brought her sister is reflective of something too..was it her first time over there? she was probably nervous and needed a support system to actually make her open the door and come in, oorr the exact opposite could be the case but what is love if not a game of chance

-Eric

LoL..

well we all know how you feel about this girl.. lol

So you are saying, the songs she downloaded may have something to do with her feelings for you..

How would she know you would look up the songs she downloaded? lol

I think it's a long shot..

heh u guys should try listening to the songs. but its all probably wishful thinking. Heres the chorus from the Simple Plan song:

I'd do anything

Just to hold you in my arms

To try to make you laugh

Some how I can't put you in the past

I'd do anything

Just to fall asleep with you

Will you remember me?

'Cuz I know

I won't forget you