This is just to Inform those that don't seem to know

Suicide, isn't about weakness or strenth. It's about pain. Mental and sometimes physical pain that is so sevear that someone can not cope with it. This pain could have many sources, a break up, devorice, death of a loved one, stress from tests in school, job stress, and just genral stress in life or a number of other things.

Uncomplited suicides are because someone else has stepped in and saved the person's life or the person changed there mind at the last moment. Which does happen and it does have lasting effect but they are better than being dead.

There are some suicide attempts that are a cry for help. These attempts and threats should be taken seriously. All suicide threats should be taken seriously because you don't know if the person is kidding or not. Do not assume that they are kidding.

P.S. I am not an expert or a doctor. I know what is written here from personal experince, reserch, and what I have been told. But this is generly the right idea if anyone has something to add please do so it. It could save a life.

It is also not always about thinking "no one understands." Not everyone who thinks about suicide or attempts it thinks that way... Yes, the whole world could 'understand' what that person is going through, but to that person, sometimes that doesn't matter.

The amount of pain exceeds ways in which that person can deal with the pain. Yes, there are web sites that can be helpful. There is one site (I can't remember which one, but it's thrown around a lot) that offers like 12 places to go for help.

If you're thinking about taking your own life, before you do, please at least talk to someone - anyone... On here, at home, at school, at work, a counselor, a doctor, anyone.... I am no expert, or doctor or anything like that. All I know is that life can throw so much junk at us that it becomes nearly impossible to function at times. Yeah, sometimes, we throw our own junk in the mix, and sometimes it is our fault that things got to where they are, but it can also be our fault that we get out of that same mess.

I do not necessarily talk people 'out' of sucide, but I will listen. I don't always have advice, but I have been to the brink of ending my life several times. I have my own reasons for not doing it. All I am asking is that if you are thinking about suicide, please at least talk to someone first.... Please....

CrystalDawn wrote:

Suicide, isn't about weakness or strenth. It's about pain. Mental and sometimes physical pain that is so sevear that someone can not cope with it. This pain could have many sources, a break up, devorice, death of a loved one, stress from tests in school, job stress, and just genral stress in life or a number of other things.

That is very true. The pain is just about as bad as a migraine. It is like that you want to stick a knife and try to get rid of it the pain is so bad and when a person feels that kind of pain there is one way out. It gets to the point of if they have struggled and struggled and do not see any light then it is the only choice because there is no point in living. I am trying to fight this every morning but it gets tougher every weekend.

Even if you talk to a friend some friends don;t want to listen, but you were there for them but where are they when you need them? That is totally selfish. Heck when a person is gone then will they will see, I should have been there and etc. Sure it will questions other people mind but then it will be too late.