When is it time to move out and change jobs

10 minutes ago, Wiseman2 said:

There's no government or other assistance to get you a cabin, van or room to have sex in.  Government assistance is for basic needs, not renting a room for sex. Please talk to local people about your situation. 

It’s also to have own space and the feeling of own space and have somewhere to work on more things 

3 hours ago, daisy202027 said:

It’s also to have own space and the feeling of own space and have somewhere to work on more things 

Having your own space is a goal not an entitlement. You can work on things in a shared space. At a library. At a coffee shop. Outdoors if it’s nice out. I worked on my work on playground benches while my son played. I worked on getting back into the workforce and later I brought work with me and did it while my son played. People who are motivated find a way and avoid self sabotage like “but I want it NOW” and “I can’t do it unless I have my own space “. 

lived with my parents in my late 20s so I could finish grad school without impossible loans. Huge sacrifice. Totally worth it. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, daisy202027 said:

What assistance is there to stay in cabins and apartments more often (probably same frequency as your old boss does when she goes to city apartment.

There’s nothing in australia that has spots for tiny homes and if there is it may not be cheap, haven’t looked into it.

What assistance is there or how do you get the money.

Don’t have a van where you can pay for a site

OP, with all due respect, you already receive government assistance.  This is to help you with your basic needs etc.  No government is going to dish out money to people for leisure and cabins and vans etc.  The only way to get ahead is to work hard, and save the money for the luxuries you want.  Many many people work more than one job just to make ends meet and not all of them are lucky enough to receive Centrelink payments.  You should count yourself lucky.  No-one is entitled to get assistance for cabins and vans etc.  You have to work for that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Capricorn3 said:

OP, with all due respect, you already receive government assistance.  This is to help you with your basic needs etc.  No government is going to dish out money to people for leisure and cabins and vans etc.  The only way to get ahead is to work hard, and save the money for the luxuries you want.  Many many people work more than one job just to make ends meet and not all of them are lucky enough to receive Centrelink payments.  You should count yourself lucky.  No-one is entitled to get assistance for cabins and vans etc.  You have to work for that.

the business that was working for has sold and it could take a while for things to pick up and thats why you dont leave a job until preferably your plan is in place or you found another job because it may take a while unless something happens to business then you dont have a choice

dont want to do the dodgy things that parents old alternative medical practitioner did.

is it possible to get op shop or garage sale stuff thats good and re sell to make some money until things pick up.

as for the sister thought of doing something oneday when parents go camping and she stays home and dont know when thatll be.

what could you do in meantime and how do you ask them when theyre going or to go camping and/or how do you find another girl/lady without expensive options such as hire a companion

8 hours ago, daisy202027 said:

the business that was working for has sold and it could take a while for things to pick up and thats why you dont leave a job until preferably your plan is in place or you found another job because it may take a while unless something happens to business then you dont have a choice

dont want to do the dodgy things that parents old alternative medical practitioner did.

is it possible to get op shop or garage sale stuff thats good and re sell to make some money until things pick up.

as for the sister thought of doing something oneday when parents go camping and she stays home and dont know when thatll be.

what could you do in meantime and how do you ask them when theyre going or to go camping and/or how do you find another girl/lady without expensive options such as hire a companion

You seem to be repeating what you wrote above and I suggest you reread the input you received above.  

12 hours ago, daisy202027 said:

You asked this same question on your other thread.  People gave thoughtful answers, so I recommend you reread those.

What have you done to look into a new part time job?  Have you applied anywhere?

12 hours ago, daisy202027 said:

I don't understand what you're asking here.  What "sister"?